Member Workshop Chair: Laura Mott and helper Dianne Slattery
Sign Up for a Zoom Workshop while we wait for a safe time to return to our classroom. Workshops cost just $15 for GQCCC members, plus materials, most of which you may already have in your stash. Workshop fees are due at sign-up. Your payment reserves your spot in the class. You can sign-up for a workshop by completing the registration form.
NEW* 2021 ZOOM MEMBER-LED WORKSHOP SCHEDULE:
Workshops on 3rd Saturday open at 9 a.m. on Zoom and begin 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
|March 20, 2021||Project Bag and Tote||Laurie Biundo|
|April 17, 2021||Techniques for Quilters – Up Your Sewing Game||Reba Siero|
|May 15, 2021||Quilt As You Go||Laura Mott|
|June 19, 2021||Quilted Jelly Roll Tote||Taryn Doidge|
|July 17, 2021||Crumb Quilts on Adding Machine Tape||Linda Luks|
|August 21, 2021||TBD|
|September 18, 2021||Christmas Garland Quilt||Dianne Slattery|
|October 16, 2021||TBD|
|November 20, 2021||Easy Mystery Quilt||Laura Mott|
|January 15, 2022||TBD|
|February 19, 2022||TBD|
You will need:
* Zoom free app
* Smart phone or tablet or a computer with a camera.
* Comfortable place to sew and chat with your friends during the workshop.
* Sewing machine, iron, and sewing supplies as instructed.
Member Workshop Policy
* Register by email or by phone to Laura Mott or use the “Registration Form”
* Cost is $15 for GQCCC Members, $20 for Sister-Guild Members, or $25 for non-member for each workshop – payment instructions will be sent with your confirmation.
* Once your registration is received, you will receive a confirmation receipt, payment info, the supply list, and information to access your Zoom workshop.
* We will accept up to 16 people into workshops with a wait list. Register soon!
If you have a skill or a technique that you would like to share with the membership, please contact Dianne Slattery by email or by phone (I’m in the directory).