with Mary Pimentel-Wheeler
Saturday, 9:30 am to 1:30 pm
During the workshop, you will:
- Make a simple fabric wrapped rope bowl.
- Learn techniques for starting, wrapping, sewing, and finishing your bowl.
- Understand how best to set up your sewing machine for success.
- See examples of fancy finishes and other embellishments you can add to your bowl.
- Take home some written instructions and a few patterns for later reference.
You will receive a materials list prior to the workshop.
This workshop will be in-person.
Register for the workshop here.